Acidic Moisture Concentrate
Depending on your client's need for protein for damaged hair or moisture for dry hair, customize their treatment using a mixture of Redken's Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate and Acidic Moisture Concentrate.
• Helps seal the cuticle, improve conditioning and add shine.
• After shampooing, determine if you are using Acidic Protein as a stand alone or if you will be mixing with Acidic Moisture.
• If as a stand alone, apply up to 15ml (1 dose = 5ml) of Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate to towel dried hair.
• If needed, mix together with Acidic Moisture Concentrate (total mixture should not exceed 15ml) and apply.
• Leave on 5 minutes. Do not rinse. Follow with Acidic pH Sealer.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.