WHAT IT DOES
Redken's Salon Exclusive Concentrated Moisture Treatment is for clients with damaged or over processed hair. Redken's Acidic Moisture Concentrate is customizable with Redken's Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate to provide solutions for their specific hair needs.
Depending on your client's need for protein for damaged hair or moisture for dry hair, customize their treatment using a mixture of Redken's Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate and Acidic Moisture Concentrate.
• This formula contains 10% Glycerin to help replenish moisture and provide nourishment.
HOW TO USE
• Ingredients also help seal cuticle, improve conditioning, seal cuticle and prevent frizz.
Assess your client's need for protein and/ or moisture in hair. Acidic Moisture = for dry hair needing moisture. Acidic Protein = for damaged hair needing strength.
• After shampooing, determine if you are using Acidic Moisture as a stand alone or if you will be mixing with Acidic Protein.
• If as a stand alone, apply up to 15ml (1 dose = 5ml) of Acidic Moisture Concentrate to towel dried hair.
• If needed, mix together with Acidic Protein Amino Concentrate (total mixture should not exceed 15ml) and apply.
• Leave on 5 minutes. Do not rinse. Follow with Acidic pH Sealer.
• In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
AQUA / WATER / EAU DECYL GLUCOSIDE SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE CITRIC ACID SODIUM HYDROXIDE PANTHENOL GLYCERIN DIMETHICONE PEG-150 DISTEARATE PPG-5-CETETH-20 SODIUM BENZOATE SODIUM CHLORIDE PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE PROPYLENE GLYCOL CARBOMER PARFUM / FRAGRANCE COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE POLYQUATERNIUM-67 SALICYLIC ACID AMODIMETHICONE SODIUM PHYTATE GLYCOL DISTEARATE COCO-BETAINE ACRYLATES/BEHENETH-25 METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER LIMONENE TRIDECETH-6