Shades EQ™ Processing Solution
The dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss that's approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer.
- Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilise viscosity
- Ensures the proper tone, depth and durability when used with Shades EQ Gloss
- Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment
- Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss. Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customise any shade.
- Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for grey hair. For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer.
- Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
- For resistant grey hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
NOTE: No other developer may be substituted for Processing Solution. To do so would cause unpredictable results.
2% hydrogen peroxide
Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic ph and stabilise viscosity