Part of the COLOR EXTEND family, Redken's purple toning shampoo will strengthen and refresh locks back to a brilliant blonde. If you're in need of a blonde toner shampoo, this color-depositing violet pigment shampoo works hard for your hair to nourish deeply and strengthen while keeping warm undertones at bay.
Our toning purple hair shampoo contains a rich ultra violet pigment to help maintain a beautiful blonde hue and prevent dullness. The Triple Amino Acid Protein complex found in Redken purple shampoo for blondes ensures that hair is brighter* and stronger**, while hydrolysed wheat protein adds enhanced shine and a brilliant glossy appearance all in the same powerhouse blonde toner shampoo.
For optimal results, use this purple hair shampoo with the rest of the Redken Color Extend Blondage family.
*After using system twice a week for two weeks
**System vs non-conditioning shampoo
Benefits of Redken Purple Shampoo
- Ultra violet pigment neutralises red and orange tones
- Strengthens and nourishes with triple amino acid complex (serine, arginine, glutamic acid)
- Brightens blondes and enhances shine
- Leaves hair feeling luxuriously soft
How to use Redken Blonde Shampoo
Use as a complete system with Color Extend Blondage Conditioner.
1. Wet the hair thoroughly, then while wearing suitable gloves, apply violet pigment shampoo.
2. Lather and rinse well.
3. Repeat application of violet shampoo if necessary. For maximum benefits, leave second lather on 3-5 minutes, then rinse.
4. Follow Redken blonde shampoo with Color Extend Blondage Conditioner or Color Extend Blondage Express Anti-Brass Mask
Read more on how to care for hair after colouring
Ingredients found in REDKEN COLOR EXTEND BLONDAGE PURPLE SHAMPOO for blonde hair
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.