Color Gel Lacquer 10 Minute
Permanent grey coverage in 10 minutes
- Up to 100% reliable grey coverage in 10 minutes
- No fear of over-depositing: Smart Pause Technology helps prevent over processing*
- 1:1 shade match with CGL - No banding between applications
- No dedicated developer needed
- See more clients in one day with CGL 10
- Lasts as long as traditional permanent colour
- Fast Kinetic Dyes: Allow for quick processing time
*virtually same results between 10 and 15 minutes
1. Mix 1 oz. Color Gels Lacquers 10 Minute shade with 1 oz. 20 Volume Pro-Oxide Cream Developer. Adjust quantity of color and developer as needed while maintaining 1:1 mixing ratio.
2. When mixed, the formula will react with the developer, so apply promptly to the hair.
3. Process for 10 minutes. Rinse colour using preferred Redken shampoo and conditioner.
4. Smart Pause Technology will help stop pigment from depositing 10 minutes after being mixed with the developer. We recommend removing color from hair within 15 minutes.
For stylists who do slower applications we recommend the following four tips:
• If you take 10 minutes to apply, only process the colour for 5 minutes after complete application.
• Apply colour in quadrants. Begin at the nape and work from the back two quadrants to the front two quadrants. Once the back quadrants are complete, set your timer for 10 minutes and then continue with the application of the front two quadrants. The difference between the two quadrants will be 5 minutes but each half of the head will be processed for 10 minutes. This will ensure a more uniform end colour result.
• Apply Colour Gels Lacquers 10 Minute with a bottle. Its liquid formula allows for express application.